HOW TO LIVE WITH A DEPRESSED PERSON

HOW TO LIVE WITH A DEPRESSED PERSON
HOW TO LIVE WITH YOUR DEPRESSED GRANDMA?
Its been more than 1 year when lost my grand father in a heart attack but now also my grand mother starts crying  when something reminds her of grand father .I know she had spent almost 60 year with him but death is inevitable .My father had done each and every possible thing to save my grandfather but it wasn't sufficient.

I had found the ways in which i can make my grandma happy even if doesn't want to.My grandma is an interesting person . I know her hobbies,likes and dislikes .She loves to do crocheting .she is a soft-heart ,thoughtful and kind person .

There were 10 ways which told me that she was in depression 
  1.  She gets bored.
  2. She use to talk about that she is not satisfied with her life.
  3. She feel her life is empty.
  4. she spends her whole night thinking.
  5. She feels to cry.
  6. She avoids to go out with us .
  7. she spends her whole day alone
  8. she fights on the issue which are not concerned with her 
  9. She watches depressed serials and considers herself as its protagonist.
  10. She is afraid something bad is going to happen to her. 
There were 11 ways in which I removed the depression from her body
  1. I use to insist her to read newspaper
  2. We both talk about serials she watch on t.v. and matches she enjoys.
  3. I keep her busy in doing something like crocheting, vegetable cutting, etc
  4. I force her to take a walk .
  5. Actually I talk a lot with her  so that she is unable to think of past.
  6. I insist her to pray to God.
  7. I make her to watch movies.
  8. I ask about her life and hobbies.
  9. I force her to sit in group of people.
  10. I also insist her to have an Facebook account but she doesn't feel like to have it .
  11. Someday i asked her to cook.
last week I booked ticket for  her and me to travel .

At last I want to say that communicating is the best way to remove depression .


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    5 greatest achievements Eminem made in his Rap-career

    Check out Which Pitch Perfect 2 are You?

    10 movies you need to watch in your teenage